Monday, May 2, 2011

A Moment of Hope. For all of us...



I could have picked "We are the World" or "The Times They Are A Changing", but my foolish, romantic heart wouldn't let me. I am still waiting for the day that has been promised every day since the the founders of this great nation set down the words "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." The future begins today, if you allow it to. The inimitable Tom Peters once said, "Change can occur in a heartbeat, you need only make the decision to change. Maintaining that change takes a lifetime of commitment."
And where does the change occur? Within me.

God bless you, and God Bless America.

No comments:

Post a Comment